The advent of the CTP era has not only changed the efficiency and cost of printing production, but also has more flexible means than the traditional CTF printing process in terms of quality control. For example: the leveling of the tone level is more precise and the data is controlled more precisely. Restore more stable, more accurate gray balance control, more simple definition control, different printing conditions, color to achieve the same appearance easier, more easy to restore network, high-end screening technology is more widely used, etc., can be said that the process technology has revolutionized Change.
With the popularity of CTP printing technology, hybrid screening and secondary FM screening technologies are widely used. However, they all have high-precision features. Therefore, there are specific requirements for prepress, platemaking, and printing processes. Otherwise, the final printing is required. Product performance is difficult to achieve the desired value, even if some are not as good as the quality of traditional 200lpi amplitude modulation screening, so if users use high-end screening printing, production must pay attention to the following matters:
1, the quality of the image
Quality requires that the tone level of the image transition is normal, color saturation, and sharpness are high. We must avoid the use of low-resolution images with insufficient information content, loss of tone levels, and inferior images with serious parallelism and abnormal colors and sharpness. . Because if there is a defect in the image quality, hybrid screening and secondary FM screening will not only enlarge the halftoning of these defects in the 8-bit continuous tone image, but also influence the variable factors in the post-platemaking and printing process. The cumulative error results in even lower quality prints.
2, the accuracy of the image
Accuracy requires a sufficient amount of image information, and a resolution of 300 dpi or more ensures the printing accuracy. The early screening technology required â€œimage resolution=screening factorÃ—screen number, screen factor=1.5 to 2, and the current Founder new screen technology has unique optimization for layers, so it does not need to be limited to this formula. The 300 lpi screening does not require the image resolution to be necessarily 450 dpi to 600 dpi.
3, the type of image
The most important feature of hybrid screening and secondary FM screening technology is that it highlights the subtle level of the image, which means that the dot technology is good at exploiting the exquisiteness, texture and sharpness of the image! For image color, mixed screen printing There is not much difference between the color space and the traditional 200dpi printing. The color space of the second frequency modulation screen printing is larger than that of the traditional 200dpi color space. However, from the perspective of visual observation and psychological impression evaluation of printed products, the secondary frequency modulation screening is in the color. The performance can't detonate the observer's eyeball. The impact is not very obvious. The author guesses that this advantage can only be demonstrated under a narrow range of specific conditions. I hope it can be discovered in future practice. As for image contrast and appearance, as long as the color management in the CTP printing process can fully achieve the traditional 200lpi and hybrid screen printing consistent.
Therefore, in order to give full play to the features of hybrid screening and secondary FM screening, the choice of prepress image types in printing production needs to be accurate. That is, not all jobs can use high-end screen printing. The precautions are as follows:
(1) In general, the image with rich dark shadows and high light and bright tone distribution is the best. Such as: clothing, shoes and wooden doors and other highly textured objects; and rich with high light tone, but also a large area of â€‹â€‹flat mesh and gradient mostly manuscripts need to be cautiously used, because the mixed screening and secondary FM screening can be Reproduce the complete tone level of these images, but due to the influence of post-platemaking and printing factors, the recovery of small outlets is not as easy as the traditional 200dpi. On microcosm, it is shown that some outlets are well restored, some outlets are poorly reproduced, some outlets are full of ink, and some outlets Ink is not true, and the final reflection on the macro is that the flat screen is uneven and rough;
(2) Character images (especially close-ups of the face) require high quality of the original image, especially the transition of the tone levels. Otherwise, due to the influence of manuscripts, plate making, and printing processes, the transition of levels may be caused and the face may not be gentle;
(3) The landscape image (especially the close-up of the sky) also needs smooth transitions in the tone level of the original image. Otherwise, due to the influence of manuscripts and plate printing, it may cause transitions in the level transition and heavy graininess.
(4) For manuscripts, oil paintings, gouache, and watercolour manuscripts, because the average author paints on the rough textured paper, although hybrid screening and secondary FM screening screens are small, there are disadvantages in incomplete reproduction of platemaking and printing outlets. , But for these manuscripts is not a big problem, and even sometimes has become an advantage, so the use of hybrid screening and secondary FM screening technology to print such manuscript is relatively ideal;
(5) For newspaper printing, hybrid screening and secondary FM screening technologies can be fully used in the CTP printing process. These screening methods will highlight the exquisiteness, texture and sharpness of images, and meet the characteristics of newspaper printing. And requirements. Perhaps some users worry that high-definition screen printing may cause darkness, darkness, gradation, and hairiness when compared with conventional newspaper printing with 100 dpi to 120 dpi AM screening. This is understandable, indeed, in the CTF printing process. The problem, but in the CTP printing process can be completely resolved by color management.
4, plate making process
Hybrid screening and secondary frequency modulation screening technologies are high-precision screening. Smaller coverage points are more sensitive to the working status of CTP. Therefore, the process control in the publishing process needs to be more stringent than ordinary modulation. If the publication is not good, the phenomenon of streaks sometimes occurs, and the uniformity and stability of the dots fluctuate greatly. Therefore, for this kind of hanging net, the publishing status needs to be strictly controlled, otherwise the printed products will be screened, grained and rough. The quality problem.
5, printing process
Hybrid screening and secondary FM screening techniques are high-precision screens. Small screens are also sensitive to printing jobs. Therefore, the process control in the printing process needs to be more stringent than ordinary modulation. If the dots of the ink in the printing are indefinable and smooth, the balance of the ink and the ink, the surface of the rubber, and the condition of the printing pressure are all in a good and stable state, the reproducibility and stability of these dots can be guaranteed when printing, or else There are quality issues such as non-uniform transitions, flat web service, and large color fluctuations, resulting in high-end screen printing that is not as effective as conventional AM screen printing.
With the introduction of a large number of CTPs, the use of high-end screening technology to improve the quality of printing has become the goal and desire pursued by users. The author believes that as long as everyone understands the characteristics of these special screening processes, they should use their advantages and avoid the preparation of their disadvantages. The implementation of "excellent quality and accuracy of the image", "appropriate image type" and "good publishing, printing status" of the specification requirements, I believe we can in the printing effect and traditional printing distance, resulting in a good market feedback!
Single-sided vegetable and fruit shelves were done independently by our company's designers. Our main design is that the fruit and vegetable display racks are easy to install and disassemble. According to different scenarios, we have designed different types of fruit racks. According to the size of the field, fruit and vegetable stands have double side, also have single-sided. According to the height of the room, the Fruit Display stand is designed to adjust the height.
1. All steel integrated welding, the shelf is more stable, to ensure that the goods will not be scattered, while avoiding the damage caused by operational errors.
2. Increased use of high quality cold rolled steel materials
3. Clearly display product information, attract buyers' desire to shop, and greatly increase store purchase rate.
4. The overall grinding is more stylish and beautiful, and the grippers are skid-proof and wear-resistant. They are firm and durable.
Vegetable & Fruit Shelves,Fruit Display Stand,Single Sided Vegetable Shelves,Single Sided Fruit Shelves
Jinan Dark Intelligent Facilities Co.,Ltd , https://www.cndarkcvs.com