Causes of shark skin, fish eye spots and other phenomena in the composite film:
1. Improper temperature setting of the extruder, especially the temperature of the die and the resin is too low, resulting in poor plasticization of the resin, resulting in shark skin phenomenon or fisheye-like marks on the molten resin.
2. The resin contains moisture, which affects the plasticization of the resin.
3. The resin is mixed with other resins with different melt indexes or densities, so that the plasticization of the resin is not good or incomplete.
4. When replacing the resin, the barrel is not thoroughly cleaned, and other resins or impurities remaining in the barrel have an adverse effect on the plasticization of the resin.
1. Adjust the extrusion temperature of the extruder and the temperature of the resin to appropriate values â€‹â€‹to ensure good plasticization of the resin.
2. Stir and dry the resin to remove the moisture contained in it, so that the resin can be fully plasticized.
3. Replace the resin with proper melt index and density.
4. Thoroughly clean the barrel to remove impurities and other effects.
Reasons for malfunction of compound film:
1. The temperature of the extruder or the resin is too high, causing the resin to decompose and produce odor.
2. If the air gap is too large, the resin oxidizes excessively, and various oxygen-containing groups with peculiar odors are generated on the surface, which makes the composite film produce odor.
3. The resin itself has an odor, and the composite film after it is extruded and compounded also has an odor.
4. The use of high-boiling, non-volatile solvents in the primer causes some of the solvent to remain, resulting in an odor in the film after compounding.
1. Properly reduce the extrusion temperature to prevent the resin from decomposing.
2. Adjust the size of the air gap to an appropriate value.
3. Use low odor resin for extrusion compounding.
4. Increase the drying temperature of the drying tunnel and increase the amount of air blowing to ensure that the solvent is fully dried.
Reasons for the failure of drawing deformation of composite film pattern:
1. Improper setting and control of tension, the tension value between each part is not suitable.
2. The drying tunnel temperature is set too high.
3. If the composite pressure is too large, the composite film will stretch.
4. The surface temperature of the cooling steel roller is too high, the cooling effect of the composite film is poor, and the stretching phenomenon of the dry roller is easy.
1. Check and determine which section of the equipment where the stretching phenomenon occurs, and adjust the tension value of this section to an appropriate one according to the specific situation, and match the tension of other sections.
2. Properly reduce the temperature of the drying tunnel.
3. Appropriately reduce compound pressure.
4. Reduce and control the surface temperature of the cooling steel roller to make it evenly distributed and have a good cooling effect.
The cause of the failure of the composite film stuck to the surface of the cooling steel roller:
1. The surface temperature of the cooling steel roller is too high, which has a poor cooling effect on the molten resin, which affects the cooling, solidification and molding of the composite film, resulting in the molten resin sticking to the surface of the cooling steel roller.
2. The temperature of the molten resin is too high during compounding.
3. The winding tension is too small to peel off the composite film from the surface of the cooling steel roller.
1. Appropriately reduce the temperature of the cooling water and the surface temperature of the cooling steel roller to improve the cooling effect.
2. The temperature of the resin is appropriately lowered according to the specific situation, the size of the air gap is adjusted, and the temperature of the molten resin is controlled within an appropriate range.
3. Properly increase the winding tension to make the composite film peel off from the surface of the cooling steel roller.
Reasons for poor transparency of composite film:
1. The extrusion temperature of the extruder is too low, resulting in poor plasticization of the resin, which has a certain impact on the transparency of the composite film.
2. The surface temperature of the cooling steel roller is too high, and the cooling effect is too poor, which greatly reduces the transparency of the composite film.
3. The transparency of the substrate itself is not good.
1. According to the resin performance characteristics and actual production conditions, set and control the corresponding extrusion temperature to ensure that the resin plasticizes well, which is one of the prerequisites for improving the transparency of the composite film.
2. Appropriately reduce the temperature of the cooling water and the surface temperature of the cooling steel roller. Generally speaking, the temperature of the cooling water is controlled below 20c, and the surface temperature of the cooling steel roll is controlled below 60c.
3. Replace the substrate with good transparency.
Walnuts are good for the brain development that many people will take them as snacks or a condiment for a delicious soup. But it seems to be a tough work to open a walnut via a common opener. These crusty nuts are delicious to tatse unless you are able to make the walnut meat out of the shell. In this case, a nutcracker can help to get out the meat within a second and without casing any hurts. Good quality and excellent skill are guarantees for its durable and popularity.
Walnut Cracker,Black Walnut Cracker,Walnut Cracker Tool,Black Walnut Nut Cracker
V-Boom's Industrial Co.Ltd , https://www.v-booms.com